Saturday, January 06, 2007

New year must start blogging again....

Along with my other resolutions I guess this will last till February.

2007 is already off to a flying start . I have to say I am excited about the new year as we are in the count down to the elections in May.

I cannot remember the last time I was so positive about an upcoming election. The team in Vale of Clwyd are working well and give me the best support any candidate could wish for. My colleagues Phil Edwards and Gareth Jones are both in top form and picking up new supporters as well as motivating the exisiting ones.

The 2003 elections were a bit of a nightmare with everything that could go wrong going wrong. This time we have already done more work on the ground and the national campaign will be a lot more impressive.

Exciting times ahead....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home